||• Successful applicants must hold ATP or Commercial Pilot Certificate with FAA Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings and logged a minimum of 3000 hours. A minimum of 500 hours must be in a turbine powered aircraft and a minimum of 2000 hours are in a multi-engine aircraft.
• Valid second class medical certificate.
• Meet or exceed current requirements according to part 91 of the FAR's.
• Knowledge of the operation of single-engine and multi-engine aircrafts, including charts, maps, instruments, and other equipment necessary for navigation.
• Knowledge of air traffic control systems and procedures; knowledge of weather systems affecting safety and flight schedules.
• Knowledge of the federal aviation regulations with particular emphasis on airspace, runway incursion, and wake turbulence.
• Knowledge of preventive and emergency safety regulations and procedures pertaining to the aircraft, flight preparation, taxiing, and navigation through air traffic.
• Residence in the Des Moines, IA area or ability to relocate.
• Ability to lift at least 30-40 lbs. of luggage into aircraft as needed.
• Pre-employment drug screening and physical required.