||Education and/or Experience:
• 1,000 hours of rotorcraft flight time and an Instrument Helicopter rating.
• BH 206, BH 407 or other turbine experience preferred.
• Part 135 Experience preferred.
• Experience flying in an environment like the Gulf of Mexico Oil and Gas Industry is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft-Helicopter Certificate from the FAA and a Class II Medical.
• Maintain a valid Driver's License and have a good driving record.
• Must be able to work a 14/14 schedule with periodic unscheduled changes in work location.
• Must have blemish free flight safety record, be a team player and have a very strong customer service focus.