||Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• High School Degree Required / Associate or Bachelor’s Desired
• Graduate of the U.S. Army UH-60 Instructor Pilot and Methods of Instruction course
• 5+ years as an aviator required with last UH-60 flight within the last 12 months. (Currency or refresher training may be provided as needed)
• Minimum of 1000 hours as pilot in the UH-60 A/L
• Minimum of 250 hours as Instructor Pilot in the UH-60A/L
• Fundamentally computer literate to include (but not limited to) using a personal computer, performing word processing, performing database input, access electronic publications, accessing the world wide web, briefing and debriefing software, and filling out electronic forms and grade sheets.
• Ability to support periodic travel
• Must be familiar with the operation of a military flight training base
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
• Must be able to work overtime as required
• Must be willing to work any shift or day of the week as required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Must have and maintain a current Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) second-class Medical Certificate through the duration of the contract or, if a member of the National Guard or Reserves, an Army Class 2 Flight Duty Medical Exam (FDME).
Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex aviation word and technical documents/diagrams.
Must be able to calculate figures and amounts, and percentages, and to draw and interpret graphs.
Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. An ability to interpret student requirements and attitudes from verbal, non-verbal, and written communication is essential.