• Requires BS Degree and a minimum of fourteen (14) years' experience or an equivalent combination of education and
• Current DOD Secret security clearance
• Must be able to obtain an airport clearance/security badge (FAA).
• Must be highly skilled, with a high degree of tact and interpersonal communication skills.
• Position requires daily interface with customers at numerous levels.
• Applicant must possess outstanding organizational skills.
• Must be able to read, speak and write English language.
• Must have Class II FAA Flight Physical, Class II if up to the of 60, Class I over the age of 60.
• Must be able to lift and maneuver 50 – 75 pounds above the head
• Familiarity or experience with FAA FAR Part 91/121/125/135 preferred.
• Must have ATP, with experience in aircraft with MTGW of 74K lbs or greater.
• Must have 3,000 total flight hours.
• Must have 1,000 Pilot in Command (PIC) flight hours.
• 500 757/767 flight hours (current experience preferred).
• Check-Flight Instructor (Preferred).
• CAT II/III trained (preferred).
• RVSM trained (preferred).