• Develop and lead the safety culture for company aviation personnel and internal customer interactions
• Ability to work cohesively with different departments and business functions to safely deliver results and mitigate any conflict
• Experience managing a flight department including managerial functions such as equipment purchase, resource allocation, billing etc.
For more than a century, Weyerhaeuser has grown and harvested trees to make innovative products that meet important human needs. We’re serious about safety, focused on performance and proud of what we do. In every corner of our company, you’ll find talented people who care about each other, the communities where we operate, and the planet we all share.
• Commercial pilots license
• Rotorcraft-helicopter rating
• Second class medical certificate
• Minimum of 2,000 hours of flight time PIC Rotorcraft
• Ability to operate under all FAR Part 133/137 requirements with the ability to function well in a team environment in both flying and non-flying jobs
• Applicant must also provide copies of medical and airman certificates
• Flight experience conducting spraying as well as granular fertilizer application with under slung spreaders
• Experience with longline firefighting in mountainous terrain
• 4,000 hours of flight time PIC Rotorcraft
• Flight experience in Bell helicopters which Weyerhaeuser operates (Bell 212 and Bell 206L-4)
• Experience with Satloc guidance systems for aerial application work
• Computer skills, database experience, people management and customer relations will further strengthen the candidate’s position