||Specific Functions/Activities Summary:
• Works within MSG Aviation to maintain a culture of safety with efficient procedures that support customer service.
• Functions as a crew member in full coordination with the flight deck crew, maintenance and Flight Dispatch.
• Thorough knowledge of MSG Aviation’s FOM.
• Checks and prepares the cabin for flight.
• Thorough knowledge of and trouble shooting of all cabin systems (environmental, galley, seating/berthing, lavs), traveler productivity (communications, Wi-Fi) and entertainment systems.
• Plans menus, procure supplies and provide first class food and beverage services.
• Vets all catering vendors for food and beverage safety, quality and economics before utilizing their services. Conducts on-site audits of frequent providers on at least an annual basis.
• Maintains copies of health department inspection reports of all frequented catering providers.
• Maintains a clean and neat cabin environment during all phases of flight.
• Makes extraordinary efforts to fulfill passenger requests.
• Participates in MSG Aviation special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Three (3) years or more of successful experience as a Flight Attendant with high profile, EHNW travelers.
• Excellent “Command Presence” in the cabin with MSG Aviation clients, travelers and guests.
• Very effective communication and interpersonal skills with a “Team Orientation”.
• A comprehensive background and working knowledge of the Culinary Arts, Food Safety, Beverage Selection/Management, Menu Planning and Presentation.
• Valid US Passport with no foreign jurisdiction entry/exit restrictions as well as appropriate visas and foreign work permits.
• Bachelors degree or progress there towards.
• Culinary Arts advance training (such as CIA or equivalent).
• Formal Flight Attendant Certification by FACTS or 14 CFR Part 121 Carrier.
• Contemporaneous (within 12 months) Safety Training (MedAire, FACTS, Flight Safety, Open Water Survival).
• Emergency Medical ‘First Responder’ certified and current
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.