• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Pre-employment drug screening and background check
• 7-plus years Corporate jet experience
• Minimum 5 years of large-scale Corporate Jet experience
• Must have and maintain a valid California Driver’s License along with a reliable vehicle. Restricted licenses are NOT acceptable for employment at Clay Lacy.
• Available to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Comfortable with working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
• Discretion of confidential information.
Skills and Abilities:
• Be able to work in a high pace industry
• Manage one’s own time and capable of meeting deadlines
• Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Strong Organization Skills
• Must comfortable working independently and be self-motivated.
• Adept problem solver
• Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suites
• Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.