||Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Pilot requirements for experimental test as defined by DCMA 8210 series instruction
• Qualified in AH-64E aircraft
• Current FAA Class II medical certificate or the ability to obtain one
• FAA rated rotorcraft-helicopter pilot with commercial privileges
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Graduate of a military test grad pilot school (full course)
• Previous pilot experience on other US Army type model series (e.g. qualified in CH-47F/G, AH-6 aircraft)
• FAA rated airplane multi-engine pilot
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.