• Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in operational/organizational analysis, organizational/executive leadership or management.
• Three (3) years senior leadership experience working with MAJCOM or higher staffs is desired.
• Five (5) years staff experience (combination of active duty, Government service, and/or Contractor) in operations, intel or command and control is desired.
• Experience in close air support operations desired.
• Air-to-ground experience desired.
• Command experience desired
• Experience with tactical datalinks, Common Operating Picture or Joint Interface Control Cell preferred
• Experience with Find Fix Track Target Engage and Assess operations preferred
• Experience with C2 (TOC, WOC, ASOC) preferred
• Experience with tactical level intelligence operations desired
Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.
• Must be comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at a time.
5 - 20 % travel as required