||EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
1. Previous experience as a Check Airman, Assistant Chief Pilot, Chief Pilot, Fleet Manager or Director of Operations at a FAR 121/135 carrier preferred.
2. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management or a related field preferred.
3. Previous Boeing aircraft operating experience preferred.
4. Ability to successfully complete Kalitta Air’s Captain upgrade program on either the B747, B767 or B777.
Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
1. FAA Multi-Engine Airline Transport Certificate or Restricted Multi-Engine Airline Pilot Certificate
2. 2500+ hours of total time minimum. 4000 hours preferred
- If Military: >1000 hrs. Total Time. Turbine and PIC are flexible.
3. 1500 turbine (Jet) flight time minimum
4. 500 PIC turbine (Jet) flight time minimum
5. Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
6. FCC Radio License
7. No restrictions on International Travel
8. Current US Passport
9. Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test
If you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability please call (734) 544-7010. Please include your contact information and details about posted position of interest. Only inquiries regarding assistance for those who need an accommodation with the online application process due to a disability will be returned.
1 Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2 The ability to walk up or down stairs.
3 The ability to work in a confined area for long periods of time.
4 Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.