||Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
• Morally and ethically influence others to successfully achieve program goals.
• Fluently read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess the ability to interface with students and provide on-the-spot remediation, or determine other courses of action, as necessary.
• Possess basic knowledge of personal computers and software applications, such as word processing applications, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Successfully accomplish an annual internal standardization evaluation.
• Currently possess, or demonstrate the ability to obtain, a SECRET clearance.
Education and/or Formal Training:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education, experience, and training, is required.