To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience:
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and 5 to 8 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous EMS experience preferred
• Previous instructor experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Demonstrates high critical thinking and reasoning skills and strong attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment that requires ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to independently diagnose complex situation into manageable parts
• Performs more complex general activities
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Commercial Pilot Certificate- Helicopter or Airplane
• CFII preferred
This position is subject to drug and/or alcohol testing per the DOT/FAA requirements (pre-employment, random, reasonable cause/suspicion, post-accident).
Additional Job Requirements:
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 5%