||• FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certification is required
• Level 1 Infrared Thermography Certification or higher is preferred.
• Knowledge or experience in LDAR or OGI (Optical Gas Imaging) if preferred.
• Experience with FLIR Systems hardware, software and calibration is preferred.
• Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience piloting unmanned aircraft/drones.
• An understanding of common drone operating systems
• Must be well-organized and ability to manage own time
• Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with management and fellow employees.
• Ability to be hands-on, results orientated employee and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to facilitate progressive change, work as part of a team and follow direction
• Strong written, and oral communication skills
• A good base knowledge of computer skills (Excel, Word, Google Earth, KML files)
• Travel will be required
Physical Demands The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a Drone Pilot to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Constant physical effort, including standing, is required during a regular work shift of at least eight hours per day. Employee must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and to stoop, bend, and crouch as required to perform Key Duties.
• Ability to lift and carry, on a frequent basis, at least 50 pounds.
• Physical dexterity involving stretching, proper placement of legs, and use of arms and hands in repetitive motions.
• Maintain constant alertness to the multiple concurrent activities of the construction site, including the activities of other employees and contractors, the operation of stationary equipment, and the movement of mobile equipment.
• Frequently walk on uneven surfaces, including natural ground in varying weather conditions.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that a Drone Pilot encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Work is performed outdoors in all weather conditions for long periods at a time.