||• A valid Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate and a valid Instrument Rating for the category of aircraft operated.
• Hold a PIC type rating on a midsize, large cabin or equivalent jet aircraft.
• Hold a FAA Class I Medical.
• Minimum of (15) years of professional pilot experience.
• Minimum of 3,000 - 5,000 flight hours
• Minimum of 1,000 PIC.
• Minimum of 1,000 in turbojet aircraft.
• International experience preferred.
• Demonstrates adequate knowledge of the AOM, training manuals, and SOP’s to carry out PIC duties and responsibilities
• Work with the Aircraft Operations Team, Executive Assistants, and passengers to operate company aircraft and facilitate the safe and efficient travel of OI Glass executives
• Be responsible and has full authority in the safe operation of company aircraft in a domestic and international capacity.
• Operate the aircraft in compliance with the terms of its Certificate of Airworthiness and within the approved operation limitations contained in the AFM