• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Aero/Mechanical preferred) or any Engineering degree with relevant flight test experience.
• 8 – 12+ years of flight test experience
• Experience in flight and ground testing fixed wing / rotary wing / and or UAS/RPA aircraft.
• Experience in Aero Performance/Flight Envelope Expansion
• Mission Control Room experience – Direct ground / flight tests and monitor performance parameters.
• Work well in a team environment as well as independently and have above average communication and writing skills
• Ability to apply a broad array of engineering disciplines and have a working knowledge of computer-based engineering tools.
• Excellent communication, organization, analytical, and leadership skills, excellent attention to detail, and ability to maintain constant mental alertness for long periods, day or night
• Versed in Microsoft Office Products, MATLAB, and ability to learn new data analysis tools to support test programs
• Private Pilot license
• Previous experience as aircrew member (Pilot, NAV, FTE, … etc.)
• Experience in Applied Mathematics
• USAF / Navy Test Pilot School Graduate (Pilot, NAV, or Engineer)
• Masters in Aeronautical/Aerospace Egr