||- Must possess a ICAO equivalent or FAA commercial pilot certificate and an ICAO equivalent or FAA flight instructor certificate with rotorcraft category, helicopter class and instrument helicopter ratings on both certificates, or be a graduate of any DOD rotary wing instructor pilot course for rotary wing aircraft.
- Total Flight Time - 1500 hrs. Flight time as pilot-in-command or second in command (per FAR 61.51); as Pilot in Command (PC) or Pilot (PI) (Per AR 95-1) in aircraft of any weight or category is creditable for this requirement.
- Must certify having a combination of 100 hours of hooded instrument, flight simulator instrument, or weather pilot time.
- Must have instructed students in instrument flight training.
- Night Flying - 75.
- Instructor Time - 500.
- Must have a current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate prior to beginning MOI training.
- Must not exceed 250 pounds in flight duty uniform.
The training program occurs at an Army installation with a multinational student population, and is managed as a partnership between the Army and Amentum. It is just one of many instances where the Department of Defense has outsourced mission-critical technical and management assignments to URS. As one of the nation's leading multi-service contractors, Amentum proudly works in tandem with the armed forces to protect American interests at home and abroad.