||• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Three (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience preferred
• Prior experience as a Flight Attendant preferred but not required
• Must have valid passport.
• Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and thereafter submit to DOT mandated random drug and alcohol testing.
• Able to pass a FAA/TSA required 10 year work history review and submit to criminal history record and fingerprint checks.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Must be able to successfully complete the Company’s four (4) week Flight Attendant Initial Training Program and Initial Operating Experience.
• Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Bilingual is preferred but not required