• U.S. citizen
• Existing DoD clearance with a current 5-year update; must be able to obtain additional clearances as required
• Candidates for consideration must have a BS degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in flight operations including test management and execution.
• The candidate must have demonstrated expertise in airspace/range management, FAA certification requirements and systems engineering disciplines associated with a flight test/demonstration program to include requirements definition, design reviews and documentation, and systems integration. Experience in operational unmanned systems and aviation safety is a significant plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Must be able to travel 30% to support field testing
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Test Pilot School Graduate
• Government Developmental or Operational Test Experience
• Excellent people skills, with experience leading and collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment.
• Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)