Licenses/Certifications: Commercial, Instrument, Helicopter License; second class FAA medical certificate; Passed the Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) written test
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
• 2000 hours Pilot-in Command of a turbine helicopter required, 3,000 hours Pilot-in-Command of a turbine helicopter preferred
• 200 hours of night helicopter PIC experience required, 300 hours of night helicopter PIC experience preferred
• 75 Hours Helicopter IFR required; 100 hours helicopter IFR preferred
• SPIFR experience preferred
• Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.