• High school diploma or GED.
• FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate Airplane MEL.
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
Experience, Licensing and Certification Requirements:
• 1500 total fixed wing flight hours including 500 hours of turbine multi-engine time.
• 250 hours multi-engine pilot in command.
• MP applicants require 50 hours of FW maintenance pilot time or prior designation as a military Functional Check Pilot/ Maintenance Test Pilot time.
• Department of State (DoS) Secret security clearance required.
• Current FAA Class II Medical certificate.
• Unrestricted type rating is required and will be obtained before or incident to assignment.
• Prior US Military FW flight training qualification or civilian equivalent.
• Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating from the FAA.