||SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 1500 total fixed wing flight hours including 500 hours of turbine multi-engine time.
• 300 hours multi-engine pilot in command.
• 300 hours turbine multi-engine instructor pilot or check pilot time.
• Current FAA Class II Medical certificate.
• Department of State (DoS) Secret security clearance required.
• Unrestricted type rating is required and will be obtained before or incident to assignment.
• Prior US Military FW flight training qualification or civilian equivalent.
• Prior Instructor or Standardization pilot support to the DoS INL/A program.
• Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating from the FAA.
• High school diploma or GED.
• FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate Airplane MEL.
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
• FAA CFI/CFII/MEI or military equivalent rating.