||Requirements for the position:
• Minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
• FAA commercial pilot certificate with instrument rating or airline transport pilot certificate.
• C208 experience.
• Working knowledge of FAR part 61, 91 and 135.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain strong student orientation under adverse circumstances.
• Strong focus on quality with a continuous drive towards process improvement & student satisfaction.
• Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Readily accept changes and adjust accordingly.
• Basic computer proficiency- Microsoft office and other internet based programs.
• Fluency in English.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Ability to pass 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen per airline regulations.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Authorized to work in the U.S. per the Immigration Act of 1986.
• Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time, up to 12 hours a day.
• Must be able to work in dark confined spaces, like an aircraft simulator.
• Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform duties.