||• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Three (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience preferred
• Prior experience as a Flight Attendant preferred but not required
• Must have valid passport.
• Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and thereafter submit to DOT mandated random drug and alcohol testing.
• Able to pass a FAA/TSA required 10 year work history review and submit to criminal history record and fingerprint checks.
• Possess a valid drivers license and good driving record
• Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Must be able to successfully complete the Company's four (4) week Flight Attendant Initial Training Program and Initial Operating Experience.
• Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Bilingual is preferred but not required.
• Authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
• Valid driver license.
• Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
• Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
• Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain strong attention to detail.
• Be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Ability to understand complicated logistical information.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.