• Pilot shall have a solid background in business aviation operations.
• Should possess a strong technical background, interpersonal skills, strong leadership qualities, English proficient, and able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• The minimum flight time requirements are 2500 hours total time, 1000 hours turbine time, 1000 hours Pilot in
• Bachelor’s degree in aviation or equivalent discipline is preferred.
• Previous experience operating in 14 CFR Part 91 or 135 environments required, with a thorough understanding of 14 CFR Part 91 and ICAO Standar
• Must have a demonstrated track record of an excellent working relationship with the FAA
• Must hold valid FAA Class I medica
• GV and or CL300 Type Rating is very helpful, but not a requirement
• Requires extensive travel
• Must be able to lift baggage
• Must have valid drivers license and passport
• Must be willing to relocate to Long Island, NY
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.