• Associate degree.
• 5+ years previous corporate aviation experience.
• Possess a FAA Commercial Pilot license.
• 5,000+ hours total time in all aircraft.
• 4,000 hours in Multi-Engine Aircraft.
• 2,500 hours in Turbojet aircraft as PIC and 250 hours in the 525 Series Cessna aircraft.
• Completed simulator-based school in the CJ3 within the previous 12 months.
• Excellent knowledge of Federal Aviation regulations and safety procedures.
• Current second-class medical certificate or higher.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to function under pressure.
• No prior aircraft accidents or FAA violations or license suspensions without satisfactory explanation.
• Bachelor’s degree in aircraft engineering or similar field.
• Aviation Maintenance Certificate.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• 20/20 vision or correctable to 20/20.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment.
• Are regularly exposed to sounds and noise levels that are distracting and uncomfortable. Can work indoors as well as work outdoors, are sometimes exposed to contaminants, such as jet fuel, are sometimes exposed to cramped work places, such as underneath a plane, that require them to get into awkward positions. Sometimes exposed to very hot or very cold temperatures, depending on the weather, and sometimes exposed to bright or dim lighting conditions, depending on the time of day.