||• Shall possess, at the time of hire, an ICAO equivalent or FAA commercial pilot certificate, and an ICAO equivalent or FAA flight instructor certificate with rotorcraft category and helicopter class ratings on both certificates, or be a graduate of any DOD rotary wing instructor pilot course for rotary wing aircraft.
• Previously qualified as a U.S. Air Force helicopter instructor pilot with either H-1 or tactical USAF helicopter (H-3, H-60, H-53, CV-22) experience.
• Current in U.S. DOD military aircraft within the previous 4 years or within the previous 6 years if the candidate has performed 11 years of DOD military operational flying duty.
• 1,000 hours of total DOD military helicopter time.
• 200 hours of DOD military helicopter instructor time.
• Working knowledge with all USAF flight regulations
• Current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate prior to beginning training.
• Must not exceed 250 pounds in flight duty uniform.