||This position will act as the primary flight test engineer focal point in support of the test team lead representing the lead developmental test organization in planning and executing the SOCOM Special Operations C-130 Programs flight test effort. The ability to interface with all levels of project management is desired. Above average oral and written communication skills are required. Exceptional planning and coordinating skills are also required.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this particular position, an active Secret security clearance, with a current background investigation is required.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in the US as a permanent resident.
• Bachelor degree (electrical, computer, aeronautical, or equivalent)
• 6+ years experience w/ Air Force aircraft Development Test & Evaluation (DT&E)
• DAWIA Level I and II certification (T&E)
• Above average written and verbal communication
• Demonstrated planning, coordination and execution skills on previous C-130/MC-130/AC-130 programs.
• Masters degree (electrical, computer, aeronautical, or equivalent)
• USAF Test Pilot School graduate
• 10+ years’ total experience in Flight Test w/ 6+ years experience in DT&E
• SPRDE Systems Engineering Level 1
• DAWIA Level I certification (PM)
Secruity Clearance: Active Secret Clearance Required