• Must have previous Aviation service experience (flight attendant, desk concierge, etc)
• Minimum of 1+ years of experience in customer relations at a consumer-focused company, luxury-centered service experience a plus.
• U.S. citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States. Already possess or have the ability to obtain a U.S. Passport
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
• high School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs repetitively and maneuver within confined spaces on the aircraft cabin with zero restrictions. Cabin Crew must be no taller than 5’ 10”. Must be able to work comfortably, standing straight wearing shoes, with at least 1” (one inch) clearance between the top of head and cabin ceiling.
• Must be able to perform and carry out duties and procedures under sometimes hazardous conditions.
• Must be able to follow procedures to handle emergency situations. Must be familiar with mobile devices, electronic communications, and usage
• Be able to operate into foreign countries and meet foreign country entry requirements to meet the needs of the company route structure
• Excellent verbal and written English communication details; additional language fluency a plus.
• A rotating reserve/on-call schedule may apply. Candidates must be able to report for duty to VNY airport within 90 minutes of notification during their reserve/on-call period.
• Premium hospitality or personal assistant service experience with a luxury premium restaurant, hotel, or private employer
• Previous medical and patient care experience
• Safety management or operations experience
• Teaching/education experience