• Eligible to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 5 or more years of documented Aviation Flight Attendant experience
• 3 or more years of international experience in military, VIP, corporate/executive or business aviation flight operations
• Willing and able to perform/comply, with or without a reasonable accommodation, with the following:
o Walk long distances
o Carry up to 35 lbs.
o Lift up to 55 pounds over the shoulders into a baggage bay
• Ability to obtain necessary personal documentation (passport) to travel internationally, with no restrictions.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 or more years of experience working as a Corporate Executive Flight Attendant
• Military flight experience
• Previous experience working on the following aircraft(s)
o Gulfstream (IV, V, G450, G550, G500, G600, G650)
o Bombardier Global
o Boeing Business Jet
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in the use of a personal communications device, i.e., cell phone with email capability, etc.
• Culinary, Service and etiquette knowledge
• Aircare FACTS or Flight Safety training
• CPR Certification
• Automated External Defibrilator (AED) Certification
• Current MedAire or First Aid training