||• At a minimum, candidates must hold a Multi Engine Commercial Pilot Certificate , IFR Rating, passport and valid driver's license - however a Multi-Engine FAA ATP is preferred.
• The candidate should have professional aerial mapping experience as a pilot in command experience to safely conduct flight operations.
• Desired candidates will have a minimum of 500 hours' total flight time, 50 multi-engine hours. Preferred is 750 hours' total flight time, 100 multi-engine hours. Experience in C-441, C-310 and/or PA-31-350 is desired.
• All candidates must have a fundamental knowledge of computer operations, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and have the ability to travel internationally.
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Extensive travel, for long periods of time (30-45 days), often at times with little notice.