||Education and Experience:
Education: High School Diploma or GED
• 1000+ Pilot-In-Command (PIC) time
• 300 hours PIC in multi-engine, turboprop aircraft
Computer Skills: Must be able to operate a computer.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior overseas rotation experience, particularly in USAFRICOM and/or USCENTOM area of operations.
• Experience flying King Air 200/300 series turboprop aircraft.
Required Certificates and Licenses:
• FAA multi-engine commercial pilot certificate with instrument rating.
• Must possess and maintain a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
• Must have a current US Passport
Preferred Certificates and Licenses:
King Air 350 Type Rating
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Must be able to accomplish any and all duties with little or no assistance.
Must have good command of the English language; oral and written.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Employee must be a US citizen.
Employee must be able to hold and maintain a Top Secret (or higher) Clearance Level.