• Qualified on the VE7A certificate
• Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
• First Class Medical
• CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
• Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for single and twin-engine helicopter
• Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
• Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.