||• Demonstrated Lead Captain experience
• Minimum requirements include 3,500 hrs. total time, 3,000 hours PIC time, and 1,000 hrs. Turbine time.
• ATP required, and Type Certification required with a minimum of 200 hours in Type.
• Must reside within a two-hour drivable commute. Individuals residing outside of the area willing to relocate on their own will be considered. This is not a commutable position.
• Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
• Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.
• Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Covid-19 vaccination required.