• High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree a plus.
• Recent experience as a corporate co-pilot.
• First-class medical certificate a must.
• ATP certificate and Part 91 flight operations experience.
• Minimum 3,000 hours total time and 1,000 hours turbine / multi-engine time.
• Falcon experience preferred.
• Experience with Falcon 2000 EASy avionics system preferred.
• Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
• Excellent time management and communication skills.
• Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
• Willing to live within 1 hour from Waukegan National Airport (KUGN).
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.