||– Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Land Survey or similar field preferred.
– FAA Part 107 Current, Remote Pilot Certification, Small Unmanned Aerial System required.
– Flight experience using a multi-rotor or fixed wing platforms – minimum of 150 hours.
– Experience obtaining FAA Approval in a controlled air space.
– Knowledge and experience in applying for UAS NOTAM.
– Experience with FAA LAANC System.
– UAV experience with volumetric, contour and topographic mapping and as-builts.
– Experience processing data collected from flights using Point Cloud.
– 3 years’ experience with project management and business development.