• Qualified on the VE7A certificate
• Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings. ATP must be obtained within 12 months of job start
• First Class Medical
• CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) // 100 Hours Instrument (Actual & Hood)
• Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for single and twin-engine helicopter.
• Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
• Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
• Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
• Basic and geographical pay
• External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
• Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
• Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
• Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
• Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.