• High School graduate or equivalent with a minimum two (2) years actual and recent organizational level aircraft maintenance experience desired.
• Must have a valid Drivers License.
• Knowledge and use of special tools/equipment required to perform assigned maintenance tasks.
• Must have completed military aviation maintenance training or maintenance technical school curriculum or possess an FAA issued A&P license.
• Ability to read and interpret technical publications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Work is performed primarily outdoors under all types of weather conditions with exposure to loud noise and exhaust fumes.
• Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
• Should be a self-motivator and work with minimum supervision.
• Operation of aviation support equipment.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC).
• Successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and a U.S. Government background security
• Prior military aviation experience on MH-60R aircraft is highly preferred.