This position operates in a professional environment, which may include exposure to all types of weather conditions and direct contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is an exempt position.
This position includes varying duty schedules which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays.
Scheduling flexibility a must
No travel expected outside of Pilot duties.
Required Education and Experience
1. Possess an ATP certificate
2. Have acquired 3000 hours total time, and 300 hours of operating experience in type preferred
3. Possess a valid 1st class medical
4. Attend Part 135 simulator training every 6 months, and part 91 simulator training every 12 months
5. Be or become highly knowledgeable of CFR 14
6. Meet the requirements of 14CFR, Part 135.243 (a)(1) and (c)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Acceptable driving record
2. Ability to pass a background check
3. Zero tolerance drug free company
4. Must live within 30 minutes of base airport