||MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
PIC Total time = 4000 hours
Fixed wing = 4000 hours
PIC Time in Type = 500 hours
Time in Turbo Jet = 1000 hours
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS:
A management background with a demonstrated track record of exceptional leadership skill is required to be considered for this position.
• NBAA CAM certification or other applicable leadership training.
• Experience in multiple facets of training for flight operations personnel.
• Budget development and management experience.
• College degree and/or Advanced (non-flight) training.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills in coordinating activities, identifying problems and answering questions, while promoting department goodwill.
• Track record of working in (and contributing to the development of) one or more environments seeking to implement and continually extend industry “standard methodologies” in all facets of flight operations.
• Typed on CL604
• First class medical required
• Willing to work on an on-call basis
• Able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually
• Must be located or willing to relocate withing 2 hours of the KSAT