Qualified pilots will have a four-year degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 3500 flight hours including 500 Turbine time.
Additional qualifications include:
• First Class Medical certificate
• ATP or Commercial License
• Must meet all currency requirements regarding instrument flight time and night landings
Must pass an instrument competency check in the category of aircraft flown.
• Must be located within 1 hour of assigned base
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Phenom 100/300 Type Rating
• 200 hours in Type
Strongly prefer corporate and/or charter experience.