||OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
Follows GROWMARK’s Code of Conduct, Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, FAA, OSHA, and DOT policies and procedures, as applicable.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
Normally requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Must possess and maintain valid FAA First or Second Class Medical Certificate along with a valid FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating, minimum of 5 years of professional aviation experience, meet the following flight hour requirements:
Total time = 3,500 Hours
Turbine time = 1,500 Hours
• Must possess and maintain appropriate licenses, personal flight records, and flight physical requirements according to FAA standards to ensure continued pilot qualifications.
• Must have a current and valid passport.
• Demonstrated ability and skill to maneuver the assigned simulator and/or aircraft within required FAA Practical Test Standards.
• Proven professional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels of the organizations served.
• Proven planning, organizational and teamwork skills and the ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated GROWMARK core competencies including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making, and skill development.
• Demonstrated ability to travel extensively and stay overnight frequently, away from home base.