||Education & Experience:
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and two to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Operation and Safety:
• As a member of the Flight Crew, any person employed in this position shall maintain a weight not to exceed 250 pounds and shall be less than seventy (70) years old.
• Pilots must have flown in category for a commercial operator or in the military within the previous 24 months
• Maintains positive interpersonal relationships with colleagues, EMS representatives, hospitals and the public and strives to maintain a friendly and professional working environment
Visual Flight Rules (VFR) Program:
• 2000 total flight hours with minimum of 1500 flight hours in category
• 1000 hours PIC in category
• 500 hours of rotor wing turbine time
• 200 hours of cross-country flight time, at least 50 hours of which were at night
• 100 hours unaided night as PIC (50 hours of unaided can be substituted for by 100 hours of NVG time, but cannot be reduced below 50 hours of unaided time)
• 50 hours total actual or hood instrument time in flight and in category (simulator time does not count) (for a RW candidate who is FW rated, 100 hours or greater of FW actual or hood Instrument time can reduce the RW required instrument time to 25 hours).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Commercial & Instrument Rating (for category and class of aircraft)
• ATP rating in category meets this requirement
• First OR Second Class FAA Medical certificate required.