• Meet or exceed the following total flight experience:
o Total time – 1500 hours Airplane
o Multi-Engine? - 250 hours airplane multi-engine land
o PIC – 250 Airplane
• The SIC must be highly knowledgeable of the Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, appropriate FARs, Airplane Flight Manuals, etc., and any other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
• Must hold, or be able to attain, ENTER MAKE AND MODEL OF AIRCRAFT
• Hold, or be eligible to hold, an unrestricted FAA ATP certificate
• Must hold of be able to attain a First Class Medical Certificate and maintain First Class Privileges | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to rigorous amount of sitting, standing, walking, speaking and listening, static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting (knuckle height and ankle height).
• Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height.
• Ability to hear routine aircraft noises.
• Maintains a “duty” weight (body weight + uniform/equipment) of less than 220 lbs.
• Must be able to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when required.
• Requires close and distant visual capability.
• Frequent hands to key ability to input data and information.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.