- Must have extensive knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations, the national airspace, and U.S. airman/aeronautical procedures.
- Must have a minimum of 1,500 hours Total Time. Only pilot time logged in fixed wing aircraft may be counted in the hours totals listed above (specifically excludes simulator, helicopter, WSO, RIO, FE, NAV, EWO, and UAV.) Flying time must be in accordance with FAA rules and guidelines for the logging of flight time; no military conversion allowed. Must hold an USA DOT/FAA Class I medical certificate (with EKG if over 40 years old) and a USA DOT/FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP).
- Must demonstrate supervisory skills to coordinate the efforts of a flight crew to ensure the safe and efficient conduct of flight operations.
- Must possess a valid state issued driver's license.
- Must be willing to domicile in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area (No relocation allowance provided).
- US citizenship is required; no dual citizenship.
- Must comply with FAA Part 121 requirements for pilots including maximumage limit of sixty-five (65).
- Must be eligible to provide minimum 2 years of service to company from date of hire.
- Must be able to maintain a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
Local candidates preferred: