• Excellent customer service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary; ability to communicate professionally and effectively. Ability to maintain composure under pressure, work efficiently and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set/re-set multiple priorities.
• Ability to travel on demand with limited notice. Valid US passport required; international pilot experience a plus.
• Must reside within 50 miles of Mobile, AL, or be willing to relocate to Mobile, AL area for the duration of the contract. (corporate apartment provided)
Pilot history without incidents/accidents:
• Minimum 2000 total PIC airplane time
• Minimum 1000 hours turbine/jet/turboprop time
• Minimum 1000 hours retract time
• Minimum 500 hours turbo prop time
• Minimum 100 hours TBM
• TBM recency is mandatory
• Current on all insurance required TBM annual training
• FAA CFII
• FAA Commercial or ATP
• FAA First Class Medical must be obtained before starting