||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Associate degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 3000 fixed-wing flight hours, 1000 multi-engine hours.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
• This position requires a valid driver’s license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
• A Training Certificate of successful completion from a formalized training facility that is applicable to company aircraft make and model is required. (King Air 90/200/350)
• The employee must be insurable for the company aircraft model make and model. (King Air 90/200/350)
• Must possess a Multi-Engine Airline Transport Pilot certificate or be obtained within a year.