• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certification, ATP Preffered.
• Helicopter Instrument Rating
• Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities :
• 1500 hours total with 1200 hours helicopter required.
• 500 hours cross country flight experience.
• 100 hours instrument experience (50 hours in actual flight).
• 500 hours turbine time
• 100 hours night
• FAA airline transport pilot or commercial pilot licensed with helicopter and instrument rating (helicopter)
• Must pass and obtain a FAA Class I medical exam on semi/biannual basis
• Must pass drug and alcohol testing at initial hiring and then on a random testing basis
• Valid Class D Driver's license in the state of residency with an acceptable driving record