· 5,000 - hours Total Time
· 1,500 – hours Turbine PIC
· 1,000 – hours type (Preferred)
· Recent Part 135 experience
· Must meet the experience requirements of FAR 119.71 (Required)
· Hold and maintain an FAA First Class Medical
· Hold an Airport Transport Pilot (ATP) Rating
· Hold a type rating in Phenom 300 (Required)
· No recorded accidents, incidents, or violations
· International experience a plus
· Management Experience (highly preferred)
· Must hold a valid passport.
· Authorized to work in the United States
· Must have working knowledge of FAA regulations.
· Must possess excellent customer relationship skills.
· Must hold strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be able to take initiative without direction.
· Must be flexible to what could be an ever-changing environment.
· Applicants must reside within 2 hours or be willing to relocate to the Bloomington/Normal, IL area.