• Must have Robinson R44 PIC time and meet SFAR 73 requirements.
• Minimum of 500 hours total pilot time, or 400 hrs with a Certified Flight Instructor License with Dual Instruction given. Must have at least 100 hours in the R44.
• Customer focus; pilots office and hangar located at the station.
• Tolerance for stress in dealing with difficult situations and personalities
• Flexibility around flight times
• Ability to withstand demanding on-the-job flying times with periodic early starts and late finishes and willing to work weekends.
• Previous Electronic News Gathering experience preferred.
• Flight Instructor experience in Robinson helicopter preferred.
• Graduate of the Robinson Safety Course preferred and Certified Flight School.
• Commercial Rotorcraft License (helicopter) or add-on to Commercial Pilot’s License.
• FAA Class 1 or 2 Medical Certificate required
• Certified flight instructor and Instrument Rating preferred