• 3,500 hours Total Time
• 2000 hours PIC
• 300 hours Instrument Time
• 1500 hours Multi-engine
• FAA 1st Class Medical and ATP
• Valid Passport
• CL30 Type Rating
• Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, and Part 91.
• Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations.
• Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level.
• Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications.
• Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
• Present a well-groomed appearance at all times.